All merchandise distributed by Direct Auto Import Inc. is covered by a limited 90 day warranty against manufacturer’s defects with the following exceptions:
Direct Auto Import inc. warrants that its wheels will be free from structural defects for as long as the original purchaser owns the product. Direct Auto Import inc. also warrants to the original purchaser, that the finish of the wheels will be free of cosmetic defects for one (1) year from the date of purchase. The Finish warranty will be voided if the wheels are used in the winter, unless the wheel is winter approved.
This warranty is only valid when the wheel(s) are returned to Direct Auto Import inc. freight prepaid with a copy of the original proof of purchase.
Direct Auto Import inc. obligation under this warranty will be limited to the repair or replacement of any wheel which is considered to be defective by Direct Auto Import inc.
Direct Auto Import inc. will inspect all warranty returns. Wheels covered by the warranty will be repaired or replaced at Direct Auto Import inc. discretion and returned to the sender freight prepaid. Those wheels that are not covered by the warranty will be returned freight collect.
What is covered?
- Any peeling of the paint, clear coat or chrome on the face of the wheel.
- Blemishes in the paint, clear coat or chrome finish of the wheel.
- Wheels that have a lateral or radial run out of greater than 0.025” or 0.635mm, as long as there is no evidence of impact.
- Wheels that leak air.
- Wheels that have improperly machined bolt holes, center bores or offsets.
What is not covered?
- Any peeling of the paint, clear coat or chrome in the barrel or on the back of the wheel.
- Wheels that have a lateral or radial run out of less than 0.025” or 0.635mm.
- Stone chips, curb rash or scratches in the finish caused by road hazards.
- Damage to the finish of the wheel caused by tire installation or the use of an impact gun.
- Corrosion, pitting, scratches or staining due to improper wheel maintenance.
- Wheels that have been damaged by impact, accident, racing, off road use, negligence, misuse or exceeding the maximum load rating.
- Wheels that have been repaired, modified or altered.
- Cosmetic defects that are claimed more than one year after purchase.
- Claims made by anyone other than the original purchaser.
Steel wheels are covered for a period of one year from the date of purchase. The warranty applies against any manufacturing defects such as:
- Air leak.
- Defectiveness on the wheel structure.
- Wheel finish (new wheel).
- Runout, radial / lateral less than .08.
The guarantee does not cover:
- Rust and / or discoloration due to poor maintenance.
- Structural problem caused by the road.
- Any wheel already installed on a tire.
Direct Auto Import inc. reserves the right to refuse any wheel damaged by abuse.
ZETA, MAZZINI and KAPSEN TIRES:
Manufacturing for 30 days. There is no road hazard warranty implied or given.
ALL OTHER TIRES:
Tire manufacturer’s warranty.
All orders placed before 4:30pm (Eastern Time) will be shipped the same day. Mounted wheel and tire orders, from Laval only, placed before 1:00pm (Eastern Time) will be shipped the same day. Orders are processed when they are received. Special orders cannot be cancelled and cannot be returned, all sales are final.
MERCHANDISE RETURN POLICY
If the goods received are damaged or if some boxes are missing, a clear mention should be made on the receiving slip upon reception. You must claim missing or damaged merchandise within 24 HOURS of delivery date, after which we could refuse the claim request. We highly recommend you unpack and inspect all parts upon reception.
|Number of days after|
|Is the original invoice|
of regular items
|+ than 60 days||-||20%|
|+ than 90 days||-||Not accepted *|
* Unless a special agreement has been made with the returns department.
An equivalent order will be required at the same time.
- Products that are discontinued, that have been installed or wheels that have had tires installed are not returnable (test fit a wheel on vehicle before mounting tires).
- No more than 5% of yearly purchases may be returned (except defective merchandise), damaged products will be refused and returned.
- A Return Goods Authorization (RGA) must be obtained in writing from our return department prior to shipping back the merchandise. This RGA is valid for one (1) month only.
- No credit will be issued for merchandise returned without a Return Goods Authorization (RGA) and will be shipped back freight collect.
- All products must be returned freight prepaid, in 30 days after receiving the RGA number.
- Products returned as defective will be inspected by DAI. Non defective merchandise will be returned freight collect.
- New wheels returned without the original boxes or in damaged boxes will be charged $7.50 per wheel.
- New products (excluding wheels) returned without original boxes will be charged 10% of the item value (excluding wheels).
- Credited items will be at the original purchase price or the current price (the lowest will be applicable).