All merchandise distributed by Direct Auto Import Inc. is covered by a limited 90 day warranty against manufacturer’s defects with the following exceptions:
Direct Auto Import inc. warrants that its wheels will be free from structural defects for as long as the original purchaser owns the product. Direct Auto Import inc. also warrants to the original purchaser, that the finish of the wheels will be free of cosmetic defects for one (1) year from the date of purchase. The Finish warranty will be voided if the wheels are used in the winter, unless the wheel is winter approved.
This warranty is only valid when the wheel(s) are returned to Direct Auto Import inc. freight prepaid with a copy of the original proof of purchase.
Direct Auto Import inc. obligation under this warranty will be limited to the repair or replacement of any wheel which is considered to be defective by Direct Auto Import inc.
Direct Auto Import inc. will inspect all warranty returns. Wheels covered by the warranty will be repaired or replaced at Direct Auto Import inc. discretion and returned to the sender freight prepaid. Those wheels that are not covered by the warranty will be returned freight collect.
What is covered?
- Any peeling of the paint, clear coat or chrome on the face of the wheel.
- Blemishes in the paint, clear coat or chrome finish of the wheel.
- Wheels that have a lateral or radial run out of greater than 0.025” or 0.635mm, as long as there is no evidence of impact.
- Wheels that leak air.
- Wheels that have improperly machined bolt holes, center bores or offsets.
What is not covered?
- Any peeling of the paint, clear coat or chrome in the barrel or on the back of the wheel.
- Wheels that have a lateral or radial run out of less than 0.025” or 0.635mm.
- Stone chips, curb rash or scratches in the finish caused by road hazards.
- Damage to the finish of the wheel caused by tire installation or the use of an impact gun.
- Corrosion, pitting, scratches or staining due to improper wheel maintenance.
- Wheels that have been damaged by impact, accident, racing, off road use, negligence, misuse or exceeding the maximum load rating.
- Wheels that have been repaired, modified or altered.
- Cosmetic defects that are claimed more than one year after purchase.
- Claims made by anyone other than the original purchaser.
Steel wheels are covered for a period of one year from the date of purchase. The warranty applies against any manufacturing defects such as:
- Air leak.
- Defectiveness on the wheel structure.
- Wheel finish (new wheel).
- Runout, radial / lateral less than .08.
The guarantee does not cover:
- Rust and / or discoloration due to poor maintenance.
- Structural problem caused by the road.
- Any wheel already installed on a tire.
Direct Auto Import inc. reserves the right to refuse any wheel damaged by abuse.
ZETA, MAZZINI and KAPSEN TIRES:
Manufacturing for 30 days. There is no road hazard warranty implied or given.
ALL OTHER TIRES:
Tire manufacturer’s warranty.
All orders placed before 4:30pm (Eastern Time) will be shipped the same day. Mounted wheel and tire orders, from Laval only, placed before 1:00pm (Eastern Time) will be shipped the same day. Orders are processed when they are received. Special orders cannot be cancelled and cannot be returned, all sales are final.